Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (October 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|External IDs||GeneCards: |
Probable G-protein coupled receptor 149 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the GPR149 gene.
- ↑ Vassilatis DK, Hohmann JG, Zeng H, Li F, Ranchalis JE, Mortrud MT, Brown A, Rodriguez SS, Weller JR, Wright AC, Bergmann JE, Gaitanaris GA (Apr 2003). "The G protein-coupled receptor repertoires of human and mouse". Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 100 (8): 4903–8. doi:10.1073/pnas.0230374100. PMC 153653. PMID 12679517.
- ↑ "Entrez Gene: GPR149 G protein-coupled receptor 149".
|This transmembrane receptor-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
- Pages with broken file links
- Articles with too few wikilinks from October 2016
- Articles with invalid date parameter in template
- All articles with too few wikilinks
- Articles covered by WikiProject Wikify from October 2016
- All articles covered by WikiProject Wikify
- Genes on human chromosome
- G protein-coupled receptors
- All stub articles
- Transmembrane receptor stubs