Jump to navigation Jump to search
Edzel Lorraine Co, DMD, MD
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 
Associate Editor-in-Chief, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center by Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA, WikiDoc Scholar, January 2022 - present
Dr. Co is a licensed physician and dentist in the Philippines. She is an optimistic and hardworking person committed to providing high-quality health care services in the fields of medicine and dentistry. Her knowledge and skills acquired from her training in medical and dental school led her to become a compassionate, caring, and competent clinician who treats patients holistically.
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery, Manila, Philippines, 2013 - 2017
- Doctor of Dental Medicine, University of the Philippines Manila, Manila, Philippines, 2006 - 2012
- Philippine Science High School Main Campus, Manila, Philippines, 2003-2006
- Cavernous Angioma
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Atrioventricular Block
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Sebastian, S.A., Co, E.L., Panthangi, V., Jain, E., Ishak, A., Shah, Y., Vasavada, A., & Padda, I.. 2022 Aug. Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS): an update for clinical practice. Current Problems in Cardiology, 101384(-), -..
- Tidd-Johnson A, Sesbastian SA, Co EL, et al. Prostate cancer screening: continued controversies and novel biomarker advancements. Current Urology. 2022 May. .
- Prasad S, Shahid A, Co, ELF , et al. Vaccine apartheid: the separation of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable and the birth of Omicron. Therapeutic Advances in Vaccines and Immunotherapy. January 2022. .
- Sudan S, Sebastian SA, Co EL. Fahr’s disease with an atypical onset of epileptic seizure. Radiology Case Reports. 2022 Sept;17(9):3139-3141. 
- Sudan S, Sebastian SA, Co EL, Kaur N. Carbamazepine-Induced Symptomatic Bradycardia in a Middle-Aged Female: Carbamazepine Induced Bradycardia. Global Journal of Medical Students. 2022 May 16;2(1):20–3 
- Sebastian SA, Co EL, Mehendale M, et al. Challenges and updates in the diagnosis and treatment of infective endocarditis. Current Problems in Cardiology. 
- Sebastian S, Co EL, Mehendale M, Hameed M. (April 27, 2022). Insulin analogs in the treatment of type 2 diabetes and the future perspectives. Disease-a-Month. 
- Sarangi A., Amor W., Co EF, et al. (January 10, 2022). Social media reinvented: can social media help tackle the post-pandemic mental health onslaught? Cureus 14(1): e21070. DOI 10.7759/cureus.21070.