Jump to navigation Jump to search
It collects branches from the stomach and pancreas and most notably from the large intestine, which is drained by the inferior mesenteric vein and joins with splenic vein shortly before it forms the portal vein.
- Template:GraySubject - "The Spleen"
- Template:GPnotebook - "Splenic vein thrombosis"
- Template:SUNYAnatomyLabs - "Intestines and Pancreas: Structures Posterior to the Pancreas:
- Template:NormanAnatomy (Template:NormanAnatomyFig)
- Splenic vein - medterms.com