Category:Interventional Cardiology News
Pages in category "Interventional Cardiology News"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- HDB Tirofiban decreases rate of periprocedural myocardial infarction compared to placebo in patients with poor responsiveness to clopidogrel and aspirin: Results of the 3T/2R study
- High dose tirofiban and clopidogrel are safe and effective in the ON-TIME-2 trial
- High Dose Tirofiban is similar to Abciximab in reducing Major Adverse Cardiac Events
- High dose Tirofiban Might be Beneficial among Poor Responders to Clopidogrel and Aspirin Following Elective PCI: Results of the 3T/2R study
- High recurrence rate of stent thrombosis after the first event: Results from the Dutch Stent Thrombosis Registry
- Immediate transfer for PCI after fibrinolysis plus abciximab improves outcome in CARESS-in-AMI trial
- Implantation of skeletal myoblasts into scarred myocardium improves symptoms but not heart function
- Intracoronary abciximab is superior to intravenous infusion in reducing infarct size during primary PCI
- Intracoronary infusion of selected and unselected mononuclear cells does not lead to significant improvement in cardiac function after sustained ischemia: Results from the REGENT trial
- It’s About Time: A Regionalized Approach to Patients with AMI. August 8, 2007
- Landmark analysis of the TRITON-TIMI 38 trial demonstrates significant benefit with the loading and maintenance doses of prasugrel
- Left main coronary artery disease: which stent type is preferred for off-label PCI?
- Left main stenting is associated with similar rates of death, Q wave myocardial infarction and stroke compared with CABG at 3-year follow-up
- Long Term Adherence to Clopidogrel and Late Adverse Cardiac Events after Off-Label Use of Sirolimus-Eluting Stents: Results of the MATRIX Registry
- Low-risk Women with Unstable Angina and NSTEMI Might be Better off with Medical Therapy than Invasive Treatment
- Paclitaxel eluting stents are safe and effective in diabetic patients compared to bare metal stents
- PCI: Nonclinical factors may influence physician decision-making
- PEPCAD II ISR study suggests that drug eluting balloons are safe and effective compared with drug eluting stents in treating in-stent restenosis
- Percutaneous Coronary Interventions can be performed in centers without on-site cardiac surgical back-up
- Platelet monitoring can improve outcomes following PCI among clopidogrel resistant patients
- Reloading With Clopidogrel Improves Clinical Outcomes in Patients with Acute Coronary Syndromes: ARMYDA-RELOAD
- Remote ischemic preconditioning may improve clinical outcomes after CABG procedure
- Removal of debris from the coronary arteries does not improve outcomes: Results from the A-F study
- Revascularization with CABG or PCI had no Difference on Outcomes of Death, non-fatal MI, or CVA for Diabetics with Multi-Vessel Coronary Disease: Results of the CARDia Trial
- RNAPc2 in ACS, Results of ANTHEM-TIMI 32. June 22, 2007
- The 2009 SCAI Annual Scientific Sessions is to be held in Las Vegas
- The ASTRAL Trial Demonstrates Angioplasty and Stenting Offer No Benefit Over Medical Therapy in Patients with Renal Arterial Stenoses
- The Efficacy of XIENCE V Stent over Taxus Stent Decreases with Time: Results from the SPIRIT II study
- The EVEREST trial suggests MitraClip® for mitral regurgitation is effective
- The GENESIS Trial Demonstrates Disappointing Results With Pimecrolimus Eluting Stents
- The On-Time 2 trial Suggests Benefit with Early Administration of Tirofiban in the Ambulance following Acute Myocardial Infarction.
- Thrombus aspiration in patients with ST elevation myocardial infarction improves mortality at 1 year in the TAPAS trial
- Time to Abandon Facilitated PCI: Results from the FINESSE trial
- Today in Medicine: Implanting the Same vs. Different Drug-Eluting Stent (DES) for the Treatment of DES Restenosis.
- Today in Medicine: Mixed Long-term Results for Sirolimus-Eluting Stent Implantation in Diabetic Patients
- Today in Medicine: Study Shows Favorable Long-Term Outcomes for DES Implantation in Unprotected Left-main Lesions
- TRITON-TIMI 38 stent analysis demonstrates that prasugrel is better than clopidogrel in reducing the incidence of early and late stent thrombosis