Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wajeeha Aiman, M.B.B.S., M.D.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org 
November 2011-February 2017
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from Nishtar Medical University (NMU), Multan, Punjab, Pakistan.
ECFMG certified MD
- Step 1 in May 2018, Step 2 CK in April 2019 and Step 2 CS in December 2019
- Associate Editor-in-Chief at Wiki doc
Interested in Neurology and working on DMD and neurological complications in COVID
- Clinical Rotation Medicine and Neurology, Nishtar Medical University, Multan, Pakistan.
- Clinical Rotation ICU/critical care and Surgery, NMU, Pakistan.
- Clinical Observer Infectious Disease University of Toledo, Ohio.
- COVID-19-associated encephalitis
- COVID-19-associated encephalopathy
- COVID-19-associated meningitis
- Blurred vision resident survival guide
- Blurred vision