Jump to navigation Jump to search
- ECFMG Certified
November 2016 - April 30 2017 Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
- Currently, I am a post-doc research fellow working with Dr. C. Michael Gibson. This research is a cardiovascular imaging and medical education study group known as PERFUSE Study Group. I am working on the medical textbook, WikiDoc, as a contributor/editor. I am also an author for medical content specific to my particular areas of research. In addition, there are opportunities for exposure to various aspects of clinical trials management.
January 2016 – July 2016 UT Md Anderson Cancer Center,Houston,TX,USA
- Worked as a Research Intern in the department of Genomic Medicine with Dr. Kunal Rai. This is a cancer research project focused on studying the somatic epi/genomic alterations and gremline variations in cancer progression, in particular melanoma,colon cancer and lung cancer and therapeutic responses.
- The idea of our lab is Mapping epigenomic maps from genetically and clinically characterized tumor samples and those treated with therapeutic agents to find potential therapeutic targets,and also worked on melanoma metastasis.
October 2015 – January 2016
- (Extern) Worked with team including Residents, Students and Attending Faculty Physicians and in order to provide the most appropriate care, decrease the hospital course, accelerated referrals and transition of care
- Provided direct care for 4 to 5 patients on the general wards daily, wrote all progress notes, considered the appropriate assessment & plan for every patient
- Collaborated with electronic medical records (EMRs) and used Ward Manager application system on a daily basis to document and review patients’ data
October 2013 – January 2014
- Worked at a primary health care center in a suburban area. Was involved in direct in-patient and out-patient care, early morning rounds, history taking, routine checking of vital statistics, sample drawing for investigations, patient chart preparation and also assisted senior doctors with diagnosis and treatment of patients.
March 2012 – October 2013
- I worked as an Intern in my medical school. I was posted in various departments like Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics /Gynecology and Community Medicine.
August 2007 – October 2013
- Bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery from Katuri Medical college and Hospital,Guntur,India.