Jump to navigation Jump to search
Homa Najafi, M.D.
- 2009 – 2016
- Islamic Azad University of Mashhad, Mashhad, Iran
- Registered general practitioner, Iran.
- December 2018 - Peresent
- Working as a research assistant with Dr. C. Michael Gibson MS MD in medical education study group known as PERFUSE Study Group at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA.
- November 2016 – September 2018
- Working as a general physician at Farsian Health Center, Galikesh, Golestan, Iran.
- March 2014- September 2016
- Internship program, 22 Bahman hospital, Islamic Azad University of Mashhad, Mashhad, Iran.
- Member of the Research Centre for HIV/AIDS, HTLV and Viral Hepatitis, Iranian Academic Center for Education, Culture, and Research (ACECR)
- Member of Student's Educational Consultant Committee of Medical Azad University, Mashhad Branch, Mashhad, Iran