Jump to navigation Jump to search
Awni D. Shahait, M.D., General Surgery Resident at Jordan University Hospital, Amman, Jordan (2012-present) Contact: email@example.com , 00962796025875
- Associate Editor-In-Chief for several WikiDoc chapters (Traumatic abdominal wall hernia, Lingual thyroid, Traumatic diaphragmatic hernia and Adrenalectomy)
M.D. degree from The University of Jordan, Amman, Jordan in 2011.
- September - October,2009
Involved as a “Group Leader” in a research named “Barriers to Mammography Screening for Breast Cancer in Jordan”, which was held by the King Hussein Cancer Center, Amman.
- January, 2012 – Present
'Missed Traumatic abdominal wall hernia: report of a case and literature reviewing", Working on this case report in the General Surgery department regarding a missed traumatic abdominal wall hernia, with discussing the mainline of management in these patients.
- Radwan A. BaniMustafa, Awni D. Shahait, Hanan K. Al Omari, Attitude of Medical Students towards Psychiatry in the University of Jordan. The Arab Journal of Psychiatry (2012) Vol. 23 No. 1 Page (41-45).
- Albsoul NM, Obeidat FN, Hadidy AM, Alzoubi MN, Taib AA, Shahait AD. Isolated Multiple Bilateral Thyroid Metastases from Prostatic Adenocarcinoma: Case Report and Literature Review. Endocr Pathol. 2013 Jan 11. [Epub ahead of print]
- Ayman A. Zayed, Awni D. Shahait, Musa N. Ayoub, Al-Motaseem Yousef, Smokers’ hair: Does smoking cause premature hair graying?, Indian Online Dermatology Journal, April 2013.
- Mohammad M. Saleem, Mohammad N. Alzoubi, Awni D. Shahait, Cat Eye Syndrome, Anorectal malformation, and Hirschsprung's Disease: A Case Report and Literature Review, European Journal of Pediatric Surgery Reports.