Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr Apeksha Gupta, M.D.
Current position :
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, PERFUSE Study Group, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School.
- M.D ( Doctor of Medicine) : ANESTHESIOLOGY AND INTENSIVE CARE, Acharya Shri Chander College of Medical Sciences and Hospital, J&K, India.
- MBBS ( Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of surgery) : Acharya Shri Chander College of Medical Sciences and Hospital, J&K, India.
- RESEARCH TRAINEE : Center for Cancer and Immunology Research, Children's National Hospital Center, Washington DC .
- EXTERNSHIP -HANDS-ON ( INTERNAL MEDICINE) : Hausner Cardiology Center, Chevy Chase, MD.
- CLINICAL OBSERVER (ANESTHESIA ) : Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Centre, Woodbridge, Virginia.
- CLINICAL OBSERVER ( EMERGENCY MEDICINE ) : MedStar Washington Hospital Center, Washington DC.
- CLINICAL OBSERVER ( ANESTHESIA) : Central Texas Medical Centre, San Marcos, Texas,
- SENIOR RESIDENT : Department Of Anesthesia and Intensive Care, Acharya Shri Chander College of Medical Sciences and Hospital, Jammu, India.
- ASSISTANT SURGEON (CARDIO THORACIC ANESTHESIA ) : Department of Cardiac Anesthesia,Government Super Speciality Hospital, Jammu , J&K, India.
- INTERNSHIP : Acharya Shri Chander College of Medical Sciences and Hospital, Jammu, J&K, India.
- ECFMG certified, 12/19/2019
- ACLS Certified, 02/28/2021
- BLS Certified, 01/31/2021
Membership/ Professional Societies :
- Associate member of Indian Society of Anesthesiology ( ISA ) : ISA No. : A2824/A
- American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin : Member ID: 500923
- Jammu & Kashmir State Medical Council.
- Medical Council of India.