Left marginal artery
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The left marginal artery (or obtuse marginal artery) is a branch of the circumflex artery, originating at the posterior interventricular sulcus, traveling along the left margin of heart towards the apex of the heart.
- Template:SUNYAnatomyLabs - "Heart: The Left Coronary Artery and its Branches"
- Template:SUNYAnatomyFigs - "Posterior view of the heart."
- Definition at medcyclopaedia.com
- Image at texheartsurgeons.com
- Overview and diagrams at cardiologysite.com