Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The images you upload on WikiDoc should be adapted from copyleft sources. We have a list of some of the copyleft websites that we can use here.
- Some websites provide the attribution text while downloading the image while some others do not.
- Radiopedia provides the attribution text along with the download link.
- On wikipedia and wikimedia commons, the attribution text is present after opening the image in the media viewer window and pressing the download button.
CDC and WHO
- If you use images from the CDC or the WHO websites, you should attribute them as the following: Source: https://www.cdc.gov/ or Source: http://www.who.int/en/ .
- The attribution text should be put in the comment under the photo using the WikiDoc code.
- This video illustrates how to attribute your image