- feruloyl-CoA + tyramine CoA + N-feruloyltyramine
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically those acyltransferases transferring groups other than aminoacyl groups. The systematic name of this enzyme class is feruloyl-CoA:tyramine N-(hydroxycinnamoyl)transferase. Other names in common use include tyramine N-feruloyl-CoA transferase, feruloyltyramine synthase, feruloyl-CoA tyramine N-feruloyl-CoA transferase, and tyramine feruloyltransferase.
- IUBMB entry for 18.104.22.168
- BRENDA references for 22.214.171.124 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 126.96.36.199
- PubMed Central references for 188.8.131.52
- Google Scholar references for 184.108.40.206
- Negrel J and Martin C (1984). "The biosynthesis of feruloyltyramine in Nicotiana tabacum". Phytochemistry. 23: 2797&ndash, 2801.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 95567-96-7.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|This transferase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|