Trunk may be:
- Trunk (botany), the main structural member of a tree.
- Trunk (structural), a chute or conduit, or a watertight shaft connecting two or more decks.
- Trunk (luggage), a large case.
- Trunk (automobile), a compartment on a car used for storage in American English, called a boot in British English.
- Trunk (motorcycle), a case mounted above and behind a motorcycle seat, or the space under the seat
- Trunking, in telecommunications, has a number of closely related meanings.
- Trunk (software), the most stable development version of a piece of software
- Trunk Records, a record label
Trunk may also refer to:
- Torso, an anatomical term for the human body without the head and limbs.
- The nose of an elephant, also known as proboscis.
- Trunks for details of things commonly referred to in the plural.
- Trunk shot for details of a camera angle.
- Trunk road
- Trunking (auto) for details of the dangerous practice of carrying passengers in the trunk of a car.