- thiomorpholine 3-carboxylate + NAD(P)+ 3,4-dehydro-thiomorpholine-3-carboxylate + NAD(P)H + H+
This enzyme belongs to the family of oxidoreductases, specifically those acting on the CH-NH group of donors with NAD+ or NADP+ as acceptor. The systematic name of this enzyme class is thiomorpholine-3-carboxylate:NAD(P)+ 5,6-oxidoreductase. Other names in common use include ketimine reductase, and ketimine-reducing enzyme.
- IUBMB entry for 22.214.171.124
- BRENDA references for 126.96.36.199 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 188.8.131.52
- PubMed Central references for 184.108.40.206
- Google Scholar references for 220.127.116.11
- Nardini M, Ricci G, Caccuri AM, Solinas SP, Vesci L, Cavallini D (1988). "Purification and characterization of a ketimine-reducing enzyme". Eur. J. Biochem. 173: 689&ndash, 94. PMID 3371353.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 115232-54-7.