- ATP + thiamine phosphate ADP + thiamine diphosphate
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically those transferring phosphorus-containing groups (phosphotransferases) with a phosphate group as acceptor. The systematic name of this enzyme class is ATP:thiamine-phosphate phosphotransferase. Other names in common use include thiamin-monophosphate kinase, thiamin monophosphatase, and thiamin monophosphokinase. This enzyme participates in thiamine metabolism.
- IUBMB entry for 188.8.131.52
- BRENDA references for 184.108.40.206 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 220.127.116.11
- PubMed Central references for 18.104.22.168
- Google Scholar references for 22.214.171.124
- Nishino H (Tokyo). "Biogenesis of cocarboxylase in Escherichia coli. Partial purification and some properties of thiamine monophosphate kinase". J. Biochem.: 1093&ndash, 100. PMID 4567662. Check date values in:
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 9068-23-9.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|60x45px||This enzyme-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|