Terephthalate 1,2-cis-dihydrodiol dehydrogenase
- cis-4,5-dihydroxycyclohexa-1(6),2-diene-1,4-dicarboxylate + NAD+ 3,4-dihydroxybenzoate + CO2 + NADH
This enzyme belongs to the family of oxidoreductases, specifically those acting on the CH-CH group of donor with NAD+ or NADP+ as acceptor. The systematic name of this enzyme class is cis-4,5-dihydroxycyclohexa-1(6),2-diene-1,4-dicarboxylate:NAD+ oxidoreductase (decarboxylating). This enzyme participates in 2,4-dichlorobenzoate degradation.
- IUBMB entry for 18.104.22.168
- BRENDA references for 22.214.171.124 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 126.96.36.199
- PubMed Central references for 188.8.131.52
- Google Scholar references for 184.108.40.206
- Wang YZ, Zhou Y, Zylstra GJ (1995). "Molecular analysis of isophthalate and terephthalate degradation by Comamonas testosteroni YZW-D". Environ. Health. Perspect. 103 Suppl. 5: 9&ndash, 12. PMID 8565920.