Template:Infobox Theatre Group
|Infobox Theatre Group|
An Infobox Theatre Group may be used to summarise information about a group of people who entertain other people.
The infobox can be added by copying and pasting the template shown below:
(Note: Only "name" is required. Other attributes do not have to be included.)
- bgcolour – optional – background colouring, used in associated colours/projects.
- name – the name of the Group; usually using the page name i.e. the common name.
- image – optional – an image of the group, or the groups Logo The image must be given in the form "Example.jpg".
- imagesize – optional – The size can be adjusted to the editor's choice if 220px is not applicable. The size must be given in the form e.g. "200px". This can only be used if the image attribute is used.
- caption – optional – a descriptive sentence that describes the image. This can only be used if the image attribute is used.
- name – optional – the groups name.
- formed – optional – the date the group formed (month date, year).
- location – optional – the groups birthplace.
- disbanded – optional – the date the group was disbanded (month date, year).
- notable – optional – Notable group members, or ex-members, eg - The Groundlings could have Paul Reubens
- homepage – optional – the group's official website.
- genre – optional – the genre (i. e., comedy, stage) in which the group performs.