- sinapoyl-CoA + 2-hydroxymalonate CoA + sinapoyltartronate
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically those acyltransferases transferring groups other than aminoacyl groups. The systematic name of this enzyme class is sinapoyl-CoA:2-hydroxymalonate O-(hydroxycinnamoyl)transferase. Other names in common use include tartronate sinapoyltransferase, and hydroxycinnamoyl-coenzyme-A:tartronate hydroxycinnamoyltransferase.
- IUBMB entry for 18.104.22.168
- BRENDA references for 22.214.171.124 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 126.96.36.199
- PubMed Central references for 188.8.131.52
- Google Scholar references for 184.108.40.206
- Strack D, Ruhoff R and Grawe W (1986). "Hydroxycinnamoyl-Coenzyme-A-tartronate hydroxycinnamoyltransferase in protein preparations from mung bean". Phytochemistry. 25: 833&ndash, 837.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 102484-57-1.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|This transferase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|