Stability can refer to:
- Aircraft flight Stability (aircraft)
- Atmospheric stability, a measure of the turbulence in the ambient atmosphere
- BIBO stability (Bounded Input, Bounded Output stability), in signal processing and control theory, part of electrical engineering
- Directional stability, and the tendency for a body moving with respect to a medium to point in the direction of motion. In the context of arrows, darts, rockets and missiles this is also known as 'weathercock stability'.
- Chemical stability, occurring when a substance is in a dynamic chemical equilibrium with its environment
- Ecological stability, measure of the probability of a population returning quickly to a previous state, or not going extinct
- Economic stability
- Numerical stability, a property of numerical algorithms which describes how errors in the input data propagate through the algorithm
- Plasma stability, a measure of how likely a perturbation in a plasma is to be damped out
- Relaxed stability, the property of inherently unstable aircraft
- Stability conditions of waterborne vessels.
- Stability (probability), a property of probability distributions
- Stability radius, a property of continuous polynomial functions
- Stability theory, the study of the stability of solutions to differential equations and dynamical systems
- Stability (computer software), the degree to which software can be run over periods of time without crashing or otherwise malfunctioning.
- The Stability E.P., a 2002 three song EP by Death Cab for Cutie
- Network stability, the tendency of maximum delay and backlog in a network to grow indefinitely over time or to stay bounded
- Stable (disambiguation)
- Equilibrium (disambiguation)
- Fault-tolerant system
- Bicycle and motorcycle dynamics