- UDP-glucose + sinapate UDP + 1-sinapoyl-D-glucose
This enzyme belongs to the family of glycosyltransferases, specifically the hexosyltransferases. The systematic name of this enzyme class is UDP-glucose:sinapate D-glucosyltransferase. Other names in common use include uridine diphosphoglucose-sinapate glucosyltransferase, UDP-glucose:sinapic acid glucosyltransferase, uridine 5'-diphosphoglucose-hydroxycinnamic acid, and acylglucosyltransferase. This enzyme participates in phenylpropanoid biosynthesis.
- IUBMB entry for 22.214.171.124
- BRENDA references for 126.96.36.199 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 188.8.131.52
- PubMed Central references for 184.108.40.206
- Google Scholar references for 220.127.116.11
- Strack D (1980). "Enzymatic synthesis of 1-sinapoylglucose from free sinapic acid and UDP-glucose by a cell free system from Raphanus sativus seedlings". Z. Naturforsch. C: Biosci. 35: 204&ndash, 208.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 74082-53-4.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|60x45px||This enzyme-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|