Phthalate 4,5-cis-dihydrodiol dehydrogenase
- cis-4,5-dihydroxycyclohexa-1(6),2-diene-1,2-dicarboxylate + NAD+ 4,5-dihydroxyphthalate + NADH + H+
This enzyme belongs to the family of oxidoreductases, specifically those acting on the CH-CH group of donor with NAD+ or NADP+ as acceptor. The systematic name of this enzyme class is cis-4,5-dihydroxycyclohexa-1(6),2-diene-1,2-dicarboxylate:NAD+ oxidoreductase. This enzyme participates in 2,4-dichlorobenzoate degradation.
- IUBMB entry for 18.104.22.168
- BRENDA references for 22.214.171.124 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 126.96.36.199
- PubMed Central references for 188.8.131.52
- Google Scholar references for 184.108.40.206
- Batie CJ, LaHaie E, Ballou DP (1987). "Purification and characterization of phthalate oxygenase and phthalate oxygenase reductase from Pseudomonas cepacia". J. Biol. Chem. 262: 1510&ndash, 8. PMID 3805038.