- acetyl-CoA + an N-hydroxyarylamine CoA + an N-acetoxyarylamine
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically those acyltransferases transferring groups other than aminoacyl groups. The systematic name of this enzyme class is acetyl-CoA:N-hydroxyarylamine O-acetyltransferase. Other names in common use include arylhydroxamate N,O-acetyltransferase, arylamine N-acetyltransferase, and N-hydroxy-2-aminofluorene-O-acetyltransferase.
- IUBMB entry for 188.8.131.52
- BRENDA references for 184.108.40.206 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 220.127.116.11
- PubMed Central references for 18.104.22.168
- Google Scholar references for 22.214.171.124
- Saito K, Shinohara A, Kamataki T, Kato R (Tokyo). "N-hydroxyarylamine O-acetyltransferase in hamster liver: identity with arylhydroxamic acid N,O-acetyltransferase and arylamine N-acetyltransferase". J. Biochem.: 1689&ndash, 97. PMID 3745141. Check date values in:
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 100984-92-7.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|This transferase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|