- UDP-galactose + kaempferol UDP + kaempferol 3-O-beta-D-galactoside
This enzyme belongs to the family of glycosyltransferases, specifically the hexosyltransferases. The systematic name of this enzyme class is UDP-galactose:kaempferol 3-O-beta-D-galactosyltransferase. This enzyme is also called F3GalTase.
- IUBMB entry for 184.108.40.206
- BRENDA references for 220.127.116.11 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 18.104.22.168
- PubMed Central references for 22.214.171.124
- Google Scholar references for 126.96.36.199
- Miller KD, Guyon V, Evans JN, Shuttleworth WA, Taylor LP (1999). "Purification, cloning, and heterologous expression of a catalytically efficient flavonol 3-O-galactosyltransferase expressed in the male gametophyte of Petunia hybrida". J. Biol. Chem. 274: 34011&ndash, 9. PMID 10567367.
|60x45px||This enzyme-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|