- isopiperitenone piperitenone
This enzyme belongs to the family of isomerases, specifically those intramolecular oxidoreductases transposing C=C bonds. The systematic name of this enzyme class is isopiperitenone Delta8-Delta4-isomerase.
- IUBMB entry for 188.8.131.52
- BRENDA references for 184.108.40.206 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 220.127.116.11
- PubMed Central references for 18.104.22.168
- Google Scholar references for 22.214.171.124
- Kjonaas RB, Venkatachalam KV, Croteau R (1985). "Metabolism of monoterpenes: oxidation of isopiperitenol to isopiperitenone, and subsequent isomerization to piperitenone by soluble enzyme preparations from peppermint (Mentha piperita) leaves". Arch. Biochem. Biophys. 238: 49&ndash, 60. PMID 3885858.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 96595-07-2.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|This isomerase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|