- UDP-glucose + an isoflavone UDP + an isoflavone 7-O-beta-D-glucoside
This enzyme belongs to the family of glycosyltransferases, specifically the hexosyltransferases. The systematic name of this enzyme class is UDP-glucose:isoflavone 7-O-beta-D-glucosyltransferase. Other names in common use include uridine diphosphoglucose-isoflavone 7-O-glucosyltransferase, UDPglucose-favonoid 7-O-glucosyltransferase, and UDPglucose:isoflavone 7-O-glucosyltransferase. This enzyme participates in isoflavonoid biosynthesis.
- IUBMB entry for 18.104.22.168
- BRENDA references for 22.214.171.124 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 126.96.36.199
- PubMed Central references for 188.8.131.52
- Google Scholar references for 184.108.40.206
- Koster J, Barz W (1981). "UDP-glucose:isoflavone 7-O-glucosyltransferase from roots of chick pea (Cicer arietinum L.)". Arch. Biochem. Biophys. 212: 98&ndash, 104. PMID 6458246.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 97089-62-8.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|60x45px||This enzyme-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|