- glycerol 1,2-cyclic phosphate + H2O glycerol 1-phosphate
This enzyme belongs to the family of hydrolases, specifically those acting on phosphoric diester bonds. The systematic name of this enzyme class is rac-glycerol-1,2-cyclic-phosphate 2-glycerophosphohydrolase. This enzyme is also called rac-glycerol 1:2-cyclic phosphate 2-phosphodiesterase.
- IUBMB entry for 22.214.171.124
- BRENDA references for 126.96.36.199 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 188.8.131.52
- PubMed Central references for 184.108.40.206
- Google Scholar references for 220.127.116.11
- Clarke N, Dawson RM (1978). "rac-Glycerol 1:2-cyclic phosphate 2-phosphodiesterase, a new soluble phosphodiesterase of mammalian tissues". Biochem. J. 173: 579&ndash, 89. PMID 212014.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 69458-89-5.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|40x30px||This hydrolase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|