- 6-(D-glucose-1-phospho)-D-mannosylglycoprotein + H2O alpha-D-glucose 1-phosphate + D-mannosylglycoprotein
This enzyme belongs to the family of hydrolases, specifically those acting on phosphoric diester bonds. The systematic name of this enzyme class is 6-(D-glucose-1-phospho)-D-mannosylglycoprotein glucose-1-phosphohydrolase. This enzyme is also called alpha-glucose-1-phosphate phosphodiesterase.
- IUBMB entry for 22.214.171.124
- BRENDA references for 126.96.36.199 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 188.8.131.52
- PubMed Central references for 184.108.40.206
- Google Scholar references for 220.127.116.11
- Srisomsap C, Richardson KL, Jay JC, Marchase RB (1989). "An alpha-glucose-1-phosphate phosphodiesterase is present in rat liver cytosol". J. Biol. Chem. 264: 20540&ndash, 6. PMID 2555363.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 123940-44-3.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|40x30px||This hydrolase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|