- 3'-phosphoadenylyl sulfate + quercetin adenosine 3',5'-bisphosphate + quercetin 3-sulfate
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically the sulfotransferases, which transfer sulfur-containing groups. The systematic name of this enzyme class is 3'-phosphoadenylyl-sulfate:quercetin 3-sulfotransferase.
- IUBMB entry for 126.96.36.199
- BRENDA references for 188.8.131.52 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 184.108.40.206
- PubMed Central references for 220.127.116.11
- Google Scholar references for 18.104.22.168
- Varin L and Ibrahim RK (1989). "Partial purification and characterization of 3 flavonol-specific sulfotransferases from Flaveria chloraefolia". Plant Physiol. 90: 977&ndash, 981.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 121855-10-5.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|This transferase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|