- dolichyl beta-D-mannosyl phosphate + H2O dolichyl phosphate + D-mannose
This enzyme belongs to the family of hydrolases, specifically those acting on phosphoric diester bonds. The systematic name of this enzyme class is dolichyl-beta-D-mannosyl-phosphate dolichylphosphohydrolase. This enzyme is also called mannosylphosphodolichol phosphodiesterase.
- IUBMB entry for 188.8.131.52
- BRENDA references for 184.108.40.206 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 220.127.116.11
- PubMed Central references for 18.104.22.168
- Google Scholar references for 22.214.171.124
- Tomita Y, Motokawa Y (1987). "Characterization and partial purification of a novel mannosylphosphodolichol phosphodiesterase from chicken liver microsomes". Eur. J. Biochem. 170: 363&ndash, 8. PMID 2826159.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 111839-07-7.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|40x30px||This hydrolase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|