Diphosphate-purine nucleoside kinase
- diphosphate + a purine nucleoside phosphate + a purine mononucleotide
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically those transferring phosphorus-containing groups (phosphotransferases) with an alcohol group as acceptor. The systematic name of this enzyme class is diphosphate:purine nucleoside phosphotransferase. This enzyme is also called pyrophosphate-purine nucleoside kinase.
- IUBMB entry for 188.8.131.52
- BRENDA references for 184.108.40.206 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 220.127.116.11
- PubMed Central references for 18.104.22.168
- Google Scholar references for 22.214.171.124
- Tryon VV, Pollack D (1984). "Purine metabolism in Acholeplasma laidlawii B: novel PPi-dependent nucleoside kinase activity". J. Bacteriol. 159: 265&ndash, 70. PMID 6330034.
- Tryon VV, Pollack JD (1985). "Distinctions in Mollicutes purine metabolism: pyrophosphate-dependent nucleoside kinase and dependence on guanylate salvage". Int. J. Systematic Bacteriol. 35: 497&ndash, 501.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 70356-41-1.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|60x45px||This enzyme-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|