- LL-2,6-diaminoheptanedioate meso-diaminoheptanedioate
This enzyme belongs to the family of isomerases, specifically those racemases and epimerases acting on amino acids and derivatives. The systematic name of this enzyme class is LL-2,6-diaminoheptanedioate 2-epimerase. This enzyme participates in lysine biosynthesis.
- IUBMB entry for 126.96.36.199
- BRENDA references for 188.8.131.52 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 184.108.40.206
- PubMed Central references for 220.127.116.11
- Google Scholar references for 18.104.22.168
- ANTIA M, HOARE DS, WORK E (1957). "The stereoisomers of alpha epsilon-diaminopimelic acid. III Properties and distribution of diaminopimelic acid racemase, an enzyme causing interconversion of the LL and meso isomers". Biochem. J. 65: 448&ndash, 59. PMID 13412646.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 9024-22-0.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|This isomerase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|