- ATP + 2'-deoxynucleoside ADP + 2'-deoxynucleoside 5'-phosphate
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically those transferring phosphorus-containing groups (phosphotransferases) with an alcohol group as acceptor. The systematic name of this enzyme class is ATP:deoxynucleoside 5'-phosphotransferase. Other names in common use include multispecific deoxynucleoside kinase, ms-dNK, multisubstrate deoxyribonucleoside kinase, multifunctional deoxynucleoside kinase, D. melanogaster deoxynucleoside kinase, and Dm-dNK.
- IUBMB entry for 126.96.36.199
- BRENDA references for 188.8.131.52 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 184.108.40.206
- PubMed Central references for 220.127.116.11
- Google Scholar references for 18.104.22.168
- Munch-Petersen B, Piskur J, Sondergaard L (1998). "Four deoxynucleoside kinase activities from Drosophila melanogaster are contained within a single monomeric enzyme, a new multifunctional deoxynucleoside kinase". J. Biol. Chem. 273: 3926&ndash, 31. PMID 9461577.
- Munch-Petersen B, Knecht W, Lenz C, Sondergaard L, Piskur J (2000). "Functional expression of a multisubstrate deoxyribonucleoside kinase from Drosophila melanogaster and its C-terminal deletion mutants". J. Biol. Chem. 275: 6673&ndash, 9. PMID 10692477.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 52227-81-3.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|60x45px||This enzyme-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|