D-arabinose 1-dehydrogenase (NAD(P)+)
- D-arabinose + NAD(P)+ D-arabinono-1,4-lactone + NAD(P)H + H+
This enzyme belongs to the family of oxidoreductases, specifically those acting on the CH-OH group of donor with NAD+ or NADP+ as acceptor. The systematic name of this enzyme class is D-arabinose:NAD(P)+ 1-oxidoreductase. This enzyme is also called D-arabinose 1-dehydrogenase [NAD(P)+].
- IUBMB entry for 188.8.131.52
- BRENDA references for 184.108.40.206 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 220.127.116.11
- PubMed Central references for 18.104.22.168
- Google Scholar references for 22.214.171.124
- Cline AL, Hu AS (1965). "The isolation of three sugar dehydrogenases from a psuedomonad". J. Biol. Chem. 240: 4488&ndash, 92. PMID 5845847.
- Cline AL, Hu AS (1965). "Enzymatic characterization and comparison of three sugar dehydrogenases from a pseudomonad". J. Biol. Chem. 240: 4493&ndash, 7. PMID 5845848.
- Cline AL, Hu AS (1965). "Some physical properties of three sugar dehydrogenases from a pseudomonad". J. Biol. Chem. 240: 4498&ndash, 502. PMID 5845849.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 37250-48-9.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|This EC 1.1.1 enzyme-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|