- ATP + D-arabinose ADP + D-arabinose 5-phosphate
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically those transferring phosphorus-containing groups (phosphotransferases) with an alcohol group as acceptor. The systematic name of this enzyme class is ATP:D-arabinose 5-phosphotransferase. This enzyme is also called D-arabinokinase (phosphorylating).
- IUBMB entry for 18.104.22.168
- BRENDA references for 22.214.171.124 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 126.96.36.199
- PubMed Central references for 188.8.131.52
- Google Scholar references for 184.108.40.206
- Volk WA (1962). "Purification and properties of D-arabinokinase from Propionibacterium pentosaceum". J. Biol. Chem. 237: 19&ndash, 23.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 37278-02-7.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|60x45px||This enzyme-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|