- UDP-glucose + cis-p-coumarate 4'-O-beta-D-glucosyl-cis-p-coumarate + UDP
This enzyme belongs to the family of glycosyltransferases, specifically the hexosyltransferases. The systematic name of this enzyme class is UDP-glucose:cis-p-coumarate beta-D-glucosyltransferase.
- IUBMB entry for 126.96.36.199
- BRENDA references for 188.8.131.52 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 184.108.40.206
- PubMed Central references for 220.127.116.11
- Google Scholar references for 18.104.22.168
- Rasmussen S and Rudolph H (1997). "Isolation, purification and characterization of UDP-glucose:cis-p-coumaric acid-beta-D-glucosyltransferase from Sphagnum fallax". Phytochemistry. 46: 449&ndash, 453.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|60x45px||This enzyme-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|