Category:Acute Coronary Syndrome News
Pages in category "Acute Coronary Syndrome News"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- News:Study on the Effect of Obesity on Mortality Rates Following MI
- News:Even Crossing State Lines Improves Time to Treatment for STEMI : Mayo Clinic experience
- News:Unstable Angina (UA) and Non-ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction (NSTEMI) ACC/AHA Guidelines Updated
- News:STEMI patients: the untreated, reperfusion eligible.
- News:The ARMYDA 4 Trial
- News:Acute Myocardial Infarction with Hyperoxemic Therapy II (AMIHOT II) in ST Elevation MI with Rebuttal by Dr. Stone
- News:Antiplatelet therapy for Reduction of MYocardial Damage during Angioplasty 5 (ARMYDA-5) Presented Today at TCT 2007
- News:Aspiration before Primary PCI Improves Outcomes: Results of EXPIRA and EXPORT
- News:Angiomax Monotherapy Associated with Reduced Net Adverse Clinical Events, Major Bleeding and Cardiac‐Related Death Compared to Heparin Plus a Glycoprotein IIb/IIIa Inhibition in Primary PCI: Results of HORIZONS AMI
- News:New data on possible pro-thrombotic effects of pioglitazone
- News:Eptifibatide: Result of EVA-AMI Trial Released
- News:Eptifibatide: Results of BRIEF-PCI Trial Released
- News:RACE study: Statewide System for Coronary Reperfusion for STEMI Patients Can Improve Quality of Care
- News:PCI not Cost Effective in the Occluded Artery Trial (OAT)
- News:IMAGINE reported: early ACE inhibitor therapy in low risk CABG patients associated with worse early outcomes
- News:No cardiovascular risk associated with coffee consumption after MI
- News:Optimal does of aspirin following ST-elevation myocardial infarction