- 1-carboxyvinyl carboxyphosphonate 3-(hydrohydroxyphosphoryl)pyruvate + CO2
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically those transferring non-standard substituted phosphate groups. The systematic name of this enzyme class is 1-carboxyvinyl carboxyphosphonate phosphorylmutase (decarboxylating).
- IUBMB entry for 18.104.22.168
- BRENDA references for 22.214.171.124 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 126.96.36.199
- PubMed Central references for 188.8.131.52
- Google Scholar references for 184.108.40.206
- Pollack SJ, Freeman S, Pompliano DL, Knowles JR (1992). "Cloning, overexpression and mechanistic studies of carboxyphosphonoenolpyruvate mutase from Streptomyces hygroscopicus". Eur. J. Biochem. 209: 735&ndash, 43. PMID 1330557.
- Anzai H, Murakami T, Imai S, Satoh A, Nagaoka K, Thompson CJ (1987). "Transcriptional regulation of bialaphos biosynthesis in Streptomyces hygroscopicus". J. Bacteriol. 169: 3482&ndash, 8. PMID 3611020.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 122799-57-9.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|60x45px||This enzyme-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|