- CMP-N-acylneuraminate + H2O CMP + N-acylneuraminate
This enzyme belongs to the family of hydrolases, specifically those acting on phosphoric diester bonds. The systematic name of this enzyme class is CMP-N-acylneuraminate N-acylneuraminohydrolase. Other names in common use include CMP-sialate hydrolase, CMP-sialic acid hydrolase, CMP-N-acylneuraminic acid hydrolase, cytidine monophosphosialic hydrolase, cytidine monophosphosialate hydrolase, cytidine monophosphate-N-acetylneuraminic acid hydrolase, and CMP-N-acetylneuraminate hydrolase.
- IUBMB entry for 22.214.171.124
- BRENDA references for 126.96.36.199 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 188.8.131.52
- PubMed Central references for 184.108.40.206
- Google Scholar references for 220.127.116.11
- Kean EL, Bighouse KJ (1974). "Cytidine 5'-monophosphosialic acid hydrolase. Subcellular location and properties". J. Biol. Chem. 249: 7813&ndash, 23. PMID 4372219.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 55326-41-5.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|40x30px||This hydrolase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|