- CDP-diacylglycerol + H2O CMP + phosphatidate
This enzyme belongs to the family of hydrolases, specifically those acting on acid anhydrides in phosphorus-containing anhydrides. The systematic name of this enzyme class is CDP-diacylglycerol phosphatidylhydrolase. Other names in common use include cytidine diphosphodiacylglycerol pyrophosphatase, and CDP diacylglycerol hydrolase. This enzyme participates in glycerophospholipid metabolism.
- IUBMB entry for 126.96.36.199
- BRENDA references for 188.8.131.52 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 184.108.40.206
- PubMed Central references for 220.127.116.11
- Google Scholar references for 18.104.22.168
- Raetz CR, Hirschberg CB, Dowhan W, Wickner WT, Kennedy EP (1972). "A membrane-bound pyrophosphatase in Escherichia coli catalyzing the hydrolysis of cytidine diphosphate-diglyceride". J. Biol. Chem. 247: 2245&ndash, 7. PMID 4335869.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 62213-20-1.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|40x30px||This hydrolase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|