ADP-ribosyl-(dinitrogen reductase) hydrolase
- ADP-D-ribosyl-[dinitrogen reductase] ADP-D-ribose + [dinitrogen reductase]
This enzyme belongs to the family of hydrolases, specifically those glycosylases that hydrolyse N-glycosyl compounds. The systematic name of this enzyme class is ADP-D-ribosyl-[dinitrogen reductase] ADP-ribosylhydrolase. Other names in common use include azoferredoxin glycosidase, azoferredoxin-activating enzymes, dinitrogenase reductase-activating glycohydrolase, and ADP-ribosyl glycohydrolase.
- IUBMB entry for 184.108.40.206
- BRENDA references for 220.127.116.11 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 18.104.22.168
- PubMed Central references for 22.214.171.124
- Google Scholar references for 126.96.36.199
- Fitzmaurice WP, Saari LL, Lowery RG, Ludden PW, Roberts GP (1989). "Genes coding for the reversible ADP-ribosylation system of dinitrogenase reductase from Rhodospirillum rubrum". Mol. Gen. Genet. 218: 340&ndash, 7. PMID 2506427.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 125626-63-3.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|40x30px||This hydrolase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|