3-oxoacyl-(acyl-carrier-protein) reductase (NADH)
- (3R)-3-hydroxyacyl-[acyl-carrier-protein] + NAD+ 3-oxoacyl-[acyl-carrier-protein] + NADH + H+
This enzyme belongs to the family of oxidoreductases, specifically those acting on the CH-OH group of donor with NAD+ or NADP+ as acceptor. The systematic name of this enzyme class is (3R)-3-hydroxyacyl-[acyl-carrier-protein]:NAD+ oxidoreductase. Other names in common use include 3-oxoacyl-[acyl carrier protein] (reduced nicotinamide adenine, dinucleotide) reductase, and 3-oxoacyl-[acyl-carrier-protein] reductase (NADH).
- IUBMB entry for 22.214.171.124
- BRENDA references for 126.96.36.199 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 188.8.131.52
- PubMed Central references for 184.108.40.206
- Google Scholar references for 220.127.116.11
- Caughey I, Kekwick RG (1982). "The characteristics of some components of the fatty acid synthetase system in the plastids from the mesocarp of avocado (Persea americana) fruit". Eur. J. Biochem. 123: 553&ndash, 61. PMID 7075600.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 82047-86-7.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
- EGO entry for GO code 0047025: 3-oxoacyl-[acyl-carrier-protein reductase (NADH)]
- AMIGO entry for GO code 0047025: 3-oxoacyl-[acyl-carrier-protein reductase (NADH)]
|This EC 1.1.1 enzyme-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|