- S-adenosyl-L-methionine + 3'-hydroxy-N-methyl-(S)-coclaurine S-adenosyl-L-homocysteine + (S)-reticuline
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically those transferring one-carbon group methyltransferases. The systematic name of this enzyme class is S-adenosyl-L-methionine:3'-hydroxy-N-methyl-(S)-coclaurine 4'-O-methyltransferase. This enzyme participates in alkaloid biosynthesis i.
- IUBMB entry for 22.214.171.124
- BRENDA references for 126.96.36.199 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 188.8.131.52
- PubMed Central references for 184.108.40.206
- Google Scholar references for 220.127.116.11
- Frenzel T, Zenk MH (1990). "S-Adenosyl-L-methionine: 3'-hydroxy-N-methyl-(S)-coclaurine 4'-O-methyltransferase, a regio- and stereoselective enzyme of the (S)-reticuline pathway". Phytochemistry. 29: 3505&ndash, 3511.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 132084-81-2.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|This transferase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|