Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 15:23, 7 January 2019 by Yashasvi Aryaputra (talk | contribs) (→Extracurricular Activities)
Undergraduate Student at The University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Biology Major on a Pre-Medical pathway
- June 2018 - Till date at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
- Presently, Yashasvi Aryaputra is a research student working with Dr. C. Michael Gibson MS MD in medical education study group known as PERFUSE Study Group. He works as an Associate Editor for WikiDoc. He is responsible for contributing original content to WikiDoc or editing existing material as well as assuring the validity and neutrality of material added.
- Volunteered at Norwood Hospital and Tufts Medical Center in the emergency department, tending to patient needs.
- 5 years of soccer in high school and college
- 4 years of tennis in high school