(Redirected from Cranial nerve palsies)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Editor-In-Chief: C. Michael Gibson, M.S., M.D.  Associate Editor(s)-in-Chief: Yazan Daaboul, M.D.
What are you looking for?
Common nerve palsies include the following:
Cranial Nerve Palsy
- CNIII: Oculomotor nerve (CNIII) palsy
- CNIV: Trochlear nerve (CNIV) palsy
- CNV: Trigeminal nerve (CNV) palsy
- CNVI: Abducens nerve (CNVI) palsy
- CNVII: Facial nerve (CNVII) palsy and Bell's palsy
- CNX: Laryngeal nerve palsy (laryngeal nerve is a branch of the vagus nerve (CNX))
- CNXII: Hypoglossal nerve (CNXII) palsy