Difference between revisions of "User:Gonzalo Romero"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 21:11, 31 May 2013
- Research Fellow at PERFUSE core laboratories and Data Coordinating center, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School.
- Associate Editor-In-Chief for WikiDoc.org
- Principles and Practice of Clinical Research Fellow, Harvard Medical School
Venezuelan Central University, Caracas, Venezuela, Medical Degree. Magna Cum Laude
- Américo Vespucio High School, Class Valedictorian
- North Bend High School, Honor roll student
- Dr. Edmundo Vallecalle's Award for excelling Biochemistry, Physiology and Immunology
- Normal Anatomy Teacher’s Tutor
- Academic Acknowledgement for the highest GPAs among the Vargas Medical School, Venezuelan Central University
- Dr Homero Augusto Campos’s Award for excelling Pharmacology
- Dr. Oswaldo Carmona’s Award for excelling Infectious Disease
- Dr. Lorenzo Campins Ballester’s Award for academic performance