Potency may refer to:
- Lack of the above: Erectile dysfunction, Infertility or Effeminacy.
- In pharmacology, potency is a measure of the activity of a drug in a biological system. A drug's potency depends both on its affinity for its receptor and on its efficacy. Potency does not necessarily mean more side effects.
- The THC content of different varieties of Cannabis.
- In biology, potency is a measure of the differentiation potential of stem cells
- In seismology, the quotient of seismic moment and rigidity.
- In homeopathy, potency is a measure of how dilute a substance is, in contrast to the pharmacology definition above. In homeopathic potencies of over 12C (24X), no molecules of the original substance remain.