Difference between revisions of "Neoxanthin synthase"
m (Robot: sorting stub (based on existing categorisation))
m (1 revision(s))
Revision as of 18:05, 26 December 2007
- violaxanthin neoxanthin
This enzyme belongs to the family of isomerases, specifically a class of other intramolecular oxidoreductases. The systematic name of this enzyme class is violaxanthin---neoxanthin isomerase (epoxide-opening). This enzyme is also called NSY. This enzyme participates in carotenoid biosynthesis - general.
- IUBMB entry for 126.96.36.199
- BRENDA references for 188.8.131.52 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 184.108.40.206
- PubMed Central references for 220.127.116.11
- Google Scholar references for 18.104.22.168
- Beyer P (2000). "Identification of a novel gene coding for neoxanthin synthase from Solanum tuberosum". FEBS. Lett. 485: 168&ndash, 72. PMID 11094161.
- Bouvier F, D'harlingue A, Backhaus RA, Kumagai MH, Camara B (2000). "Identification of neoxanthin synthase as a carotenoid cyclase paralog". Eur. J. Biochem. 267: 6346&ndash, 52. PMID 11029576.
|This isomerase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|