Preeti Singh, M.B.B.S.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) from Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
- Year of Passing - 2017
- Life member of Indian Medical Association
- November 2018 - Till date at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
- Presently, Dr. Preeti Singh is a research assistant working with Dr. C. Michael Gibson MS MD in medical education study group known as PERFUSE Study Group. He work as an Associate Editor for WikiDoc. He is responsible for contributing original content to WikiDoc or editing existing material as well as assuring the validity and neutrality of material added.
- March, 2018 – November, 2018 - Volunteering Job at Children’s Health Hospital, Dallas, Texas.
- Tuberculosis awareness, prevention and management.
- House captain at the school.(2011)
- House vice captain at the school.(2012)
- Editor and Reviewer of many renowned journals.
- Reading books
- Predominantly antibody deficiency