Editor-in-Chief: Thomas F. Heston, MD, PhD
Teleradiology is the electronic transmission of medical imaging data, such as x-rays, CTs, PET/CTs, and MRIs, from one location to another for the purposes of interpretation and/or consultation. Typically this is done over standard telephone lines, wide area network (WAN), or over a local area network (LAN). Through teleradiology, images can be sent to another part of the hospital, or to other locations around the world.
- Emergence Teleradiology, LLC. - Emergence Teleradiology provides teleradiology services with quality a top priority.
- NightHawk Radiology Service - Largest of the US-based teleradiology specialists, publicly traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol NHWK.
- Reddy Solutions Inc - 24/7 Final Reports for all modalities. Joint Commission Accredited.
- StatRad Teleradiology Services - The Radiologist Friendly Alternative
- U.S. Radiology On-Call - The 24/7 Specialist Teleradiology Group - 100% US Based Reading Service for all Modalities Providing Stat Preliminary and or Final Reports.
- PACS and Teleradiology Software - information on teleradiology and other digital imaging topics. Includes a listing of free and open source PACS and teleradiology software.
- Diagna Radiology - US-based teleradiology specialists.
- Teleradiology India - An Indian rural centres experience with teleradiology.
- Imaging On Call - Teleradiology experts providing quality patient care and industry leading customer service
- Teleradiology Providers - The online Radiology Consult
- Radiology Services Online - Web-based storage, exchange and interpretation of images for radiology providers.