- 2 sucrose D-glucose + beta-D-fructofuranosyl-(2->1)-beta-D-fructofuranosyl alpha-D-glucopyranoside
This enzyme belongs to the family of glycosyltransferases, specifically the hexosyltransferases. The systematic name of this enzyme class is sucrose:sucrose 1'-beta-D-fructosyltransferase. Other names in common use include SST, sucrose:sucrose 1-fructosyltransferase, sucrose-sucrose 1-fructosyltransferase, sucrose 1F-fructosyltransferase, and sucrose:sucrose 1F-beta-D-fructosyltransferase.
- IUBMB entry for 184.108.40.206
- BRENDA references for 220.127.116.11 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 18.104.22.168
- PubMed Central references for 22.214.171.124
- Google Scholar references for 126.96.36.199
- Henry RJ and Darbyshire B (1980). "Sucrose:sucrose fructosyltransferase and fructan:fructan fructosyltransferase from Allium cepa". Phytochemistry. 19: 1017&ndash, 1020.
- CJ, Boller T, Wiemken A (2000). "Cloning and functional analysis of sucrose:sucrose 1-fructosyltransferase from tall fescue". Plant. Physiol. 124: 1217&ndash, 28. PMID 11080298.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 73379-56-3.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|60x45px||This enzyme-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|